WebSage is the general term for all SchoolsOPEN Web-based products and represents the suite as well as the underlying technology that puts your district data on the internet and/or your intranet in a secure, easy to use way.
WebSage based products include:
- ParentWeb — Parent/Student access to always up-to-date student information
- TeacherWeb — Teacher access for managing their classes
- MonitorWeb/Permanent Record — Staff access to nearly all student information for their building.
- MobileWeb — MonitorWeb type application designed for mobile devices, such as phones, tables, etc.
- EmployeeWeb — Employee self-service site
Table of contents
For simple step by step instructions on how to set up and use ParentWeb features:
- Format Icons and Images
- Enabling ParentWeb Login Security
- ParentWeb Form Tokens
- New ParentWeb Service and Function Attributes
For working with classes, reviewing students, posting attendance, report cards, progress reports, home work, etc...
Also know as MonitorWeb, this powerful tool allows a variety of staff to explore nearly any aspect of students in their building or district.
Sometimes referred to as MW Mobile, this product features Web based student access, similar to Permanent Record, but designed for mobile devices such as phones, tables, etc.
Employee self-service site for reviewing attendance, pay checks, certifications and more.
This area features useful information applicable to all of SchoolsOPEN's web-based products.